The Wake on LAN feature wakes a PC or Server from shutdown mode via LAN if it is connected to a power cable.
How Wake on LAN Works
- Agents should be located under the same customer in Atera.
- You must have at least 1 online Agent in the network.
- The machines you want to wake must be in the same subnet / network.
- You must enable the wake on LAN mode in the bios of each machine before this function can be used.
- Once the above is set, you need to pick one of the available agents from the drop-down list.
Still have a question? Contact us