Splashtop remote access enables you to connect remotely with your customers. If you are having trouble connecting, please ensure that the following prerequisites are met:
- Ensure these ports are open: 443 including non-ssl traffic, 6783, 6784, and 6785
- Splashtop uses Amazon Web Servers (AWS) so please allow the following Amazon Web Servers: amazonaws.com, *.api.splashtop.com, *.relay.splashtop.com, Sn.splashtop.com
If you continue to experience connectivity issues while trying to connect to your endpoints, follow the process below:
1. Navigate to the Agent dashboard
2. Click Manage > Service Manager
The Service Manager window displays.
3. Scroll down to 'SplashtopRemoteService', click Restart and wait for the process to complete.
5. Click Go To Agent and click connect.
Notes: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, white-list the following paths on the Agent side, then re-run the procedures:
C:\Program Files\ATERA Networks\AteraAgent
C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop
If there is an automatic deployment issue, you can manually download the streamer from the following link: https://my.splashtop.com/csrs/win