You can incorporate items (products or expenses) into your system to ensure your records are accurate, your billing is precise, and your end users are receiving an outstanding service experience with full transparency.
Note: The billing currency is based on the region you initially registered your Atera account from. The address can be added/updated from Admin > Settings. If the currency is not displayed correctly according to your region, please contact our support team
Create a product or expense
To create a product or expense:
1. From Admin (on the sidebar), click Products and Expenses.
The Products and Expenses page appears.
2. Click Add product item to create a product. Or click Add expense item to create an expense. The Add Product/Expense Item window appears.
3. Fill in the details:
- Product SKU # (optional)
4. Click Add.
Nice! Your product/expense has been added.
Add a product or expense to a ticket
Add a product or expense to a ticket:
1. From the Tickets page, click on a ticket to open it.
The Ticket page appears.
2. Click Actions > Products and Expenses.
The Products and Expenses List appears.
3. Click Add to add a product and/or an expense.
4. Fill out the details:
- Click on either the 'Product' or 'Expense' tab.
- Enter any relevant notes associated with the product or expense.
- Attach any relevant files.
- Select the product or expense from the dropdown menu. Or click the plus sign to create a new one.
- Include the price per item, discount, and quantity.
5. Click Add.
Note: Change between products and expenses by clicking on the respective button in the top-right of the window.