A Service Level Agreement (SLA) is an agreement that dictates the response and issue resolution times your support team is expected to deliver to your customer(s). Providing support based on an SLA guarantees that you're providing measured and predictable service, and provides greater visibility when problems arise.
You can define SLA service targets so that you and your technicians can monitor your service level performance and meet your service level goals. Atera highlights tickets that fail to meet these targets, so that you can promptly identify and address problems.
To create an SLA, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Admin > Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
2. On the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) page, click Add New SLA. The Add SLA page appears.
3. Enter the name of the SLA in the SLA Plan Name field.
4. Select the calendar for which the SLA is applicable from the Business Hours Calendar field. You can optionally enter a description and notes.
5. Define the terms of the SLA from the Targets There are two types of targets, First Response and Closed Ticket. For each target, there are various types of service impacts. You need to define how much time the SLA provides for resolving each impact for the relevant target.
6. Click Save.
The new SLA is created.