- Patch Management, Scripts, IT Automation, Maintenance Feedback:
- Notification Center: a place to see general Atera notifications such as upgrades, new releases, maintenance notifications and personal notifications.
- Added Portuguese and Canadian French support to Customer Portal
- Auto update Agent name in Atera when computer name changes idea: ASW-I-161
- Various bug fixes
- Failed to delete agent in beta to agents that contain task feedback report
- CPU And MEM display 0 activity.
- Changed error message when attempting to delete an agent which monitors other devices.
- Button install unclickable on screen Install ServiceDesk Agent.
- CPU GHZ not pulling through correctly to report.
- Cancel an initial threshold profile motherboard temperatures parameter.
- Changing the community name SNMP does not affect the status of a device.
- Error when try to delete snmp device (printer).
- Shutdown commands (from It automation profile) taking effect an hour after the requested time.
- Error message when ticket not touched for a long time.
- The GUI can't get email with numbers (email settings)
- Handle cases when one of the signin/login inputs contains < > chars
- Generate report in app failed to display result.
- Ticket that is not associated to that billing displays in the time sheet report.
- When changing related agent from contact page the agent does not display until refresh.
- Unable to remove State from Customer.
- Deleting a ticket that was billed causes the 'Create New Batch' page to display no data.
- Mobile - tool bar user menus in position fixed + search box text indent fix + profile pic width bug fixed.
- Text is cut off.
- Bug in layout.
- Low resolution screen distorted.
- Stuck on loading when uploading a file to article kb.
- Copying the password from the password list and pasting it into site and it does not work.
- Can't change the assign agent on the ticket page because i'm being redirected to the device page of the other device.
- The Download article (attached PDF), upon clicking always starts but attached file missing.
- When a user logs in with Token to his account, he is unable to download an agent.
- Ticket appears with last name “Null” for contact with only a first name.
- Can’t reassign ticket to “nothing selected” after assigning to a specific contract.
- Send blank reply to user.
- Helpdesk Tickets with Outlook Mail Attachments incorrect format.
- Atera reporting emails state that the backup was missed, when dashboard shows complete.
3rd party integration
- On license deactivation if Webroot account exists, use API delete command on the key code.
- Update webroot license not using the right product id (webroot internal numbers)
- Error when importing the exported csv to xero.
- adding all mandatory fields not enough for creating a ticket via API
- Billing export not using correct contract name.
- XERO .csv export gives an error even though the contract exists.
- Install Webroot, Allows the wrong key to be entered without an error.
Still have a question? Contact us