The following new features have been added to this Release:
- Pending ticket affected by the SLA
- First-time reply is the combined total time spent in the Open until the Technician first replies to the ticket. The SLA will pause on Pending.
- Resolution time is the combined total time spent in the Open status until the technician closed/resolved the ticket. The SLA will pause on Pending
- Partial hour billing: now you can bill your customers using custom time frames (e.g: 1.20 hours) on the Block Hours contract.
- In the ‘Devices’ and the ‘Tickets’ view, you will now be able to see the total amount of items.
GoToAssist Integration has been removed
Threshold Profile: Email notification – Some alerts appear with Gibberish
Patch management – General fixes.
Admin: Import customer – Operation failed.
Reports: Some reports displays incorrect data.
Global Search not functional.
Agent installation: Connectivity test failed during install agent
Deleting Agent from Atera console occasionally failed
Deleting Agent from Atera console occasionally returns the Agent online
Agent console: Program manager – shows two AteraAgent Process
Webroot key issues, error "Unable to complete your request"