You can schedule tickets to pop up at a later date using Atera's new AI ticket scheduler. Scheduled tickets will remain in draft and won’t go live or count towards your SLA, until their scheduled times. They can also be recurring and can be used for managing future support tasks and technician schedules. Scheduled tickets can be edited or deleted at any time.
Schedule a ticket
To schedule a ticket:
1. From Tickets (on the sidebar), click New ticket.
The New ticket page appears.
2. Fill in the relevant fields.
Note: An * indicates a mandatory field.
3. Check the Schedule ticket checkbox.
4. Enter instructions for the AI ticket scheduler in plain text, or click an item from the drop-down list of examples for some inspiration.
5. Click Generate.
The schedule appears within the ticket.
6. Continue filling in the relevant information and when you're finished click Create.
The new, scheduled ticket appears in the Scheduled tickets tab.
- The ticket will only go live on the scheduled date and time. Once live, the ticket will automatically be moved to the Tickets tab.
- Each new ticket created from the recurring scheduled ticket will have a unique ticket number.
- A recurring scheduled ticket will have a label, indicating it as 'recurring'.
Edit a scheduled ticket
To edit a scheduled ticket:
1. From the Tickets page, click the Scheduled tickets tab.
2. Select the scheduled ticket. The Edit scheduled ticket page appears.
3. Make the required changes to the ticket fields and/or the ticket schedule. Then click Update.
Delete a scheduled ticket
To delete a scheduled ticket:
1. From the Tickets page, click the Scheduled Tickets tab.
2. Check the boxes next to the scheduled tickets. Then click the Delete icon ().
A confirmation window appears.
3. Click Delete.