You can schedule tickets to pop up at a later date. Scheduled tickets will remain in draft and won’t go live or count towards your SLA, until their scheduled times. They can also be recurring and can be used for the purposes of managing future support tasks and technician schedules. Scheduled tickets can be edited or deleted at any time.
To schedule a ticket:
1. Click Tickets, on the side panel.
The Tickets page appears.
2. Click New ticket, to open a new ticket.
The New Ticket page appears.
3. Fill in the relevant fields, and then locate the 'Schedule Ticket' feature at the bottom of the page.
4. Check the 'Schedule Ticket' checkbox.
5. Select a creation frequency (one-time or recurring daily, weekly, monthly, or annually).
6. Add the specifics (day, date, time, etc).
7. Click Add, to create a new ticket.
The new, scheduled ticket can be viewed by clicking on the Scheduled Tickets tab.
- The ticket(s) will only go live at the scheduled date(s)/time(s), and once live, they will automatically move to the Tickets tab.
- Each new ticket created from the recurring scheduled ticket will have a unique ticket number.
- A recurring scheduled ticket will have a label, indicating it as 'recurring'.
Scheduled tickets can also be edited or deleted.
To edit or delete:
1. Click on an existing scheduled ticket, and make any changes you wish to make.
2. At the bottom of the page, click Update to save your changes or Delete to delete the ticket.
Scheduled tickets can also be deleted in bulk from the Tickets page.
1. From the Tickets page, click the Scheduled Tickets tab.
2. Check the box(es) next to the scheduled ticket(s) you wish to delete, then click the 'delete' icon.