You can create a completely flexible invoice, that you can edit, save, print, create as a PDF, or email to your customer, for easy and instant customer billing.
This article will show you how to:
To create an invoice:
1. From the + dropdown, select New invoice.
Note: The New invoice feature is accessible from multiple locations within Atera.
- From the customer's page, by clicking the New invoice button:
- From the Billing page, by clicking the New invoice button:
A blank invoice appears.
Note: Your company name is pulled from your invoice settings, which you can edit by going to Admin > Accounting > Invoice Settings tab.
2. Fill out the invoice fields.
3. Click Save and close to create the invoice.
To edit an invoice:
1. From the side panel, click Billing. The Billing page appears.
2. From the Invoices section (bottom-right of page), open the invoice.
The invoice appears.
3. Make any desired changes.
4. Click Save and close.
To email an invoice:
1. Open the invoice.
2. Click Email invoice, from the dropdown menu.
The Email invoice screen appears.
3. Enter the email address of the contact you wish to send it to. Then click Send.
The invoice is sent.
To delete an invoice:
1. From the side panel, click Billing.
2. Locate and check the specific invoice(s), from the Invoices section.
3. Click theDelete icon . A confirmation window appears.
4. Click Yes to delete the invoice.
The invoice has been deleted.
Note: Flexible invoices can also be created, accessed, and edited from Customers > the customer's page > Invoices tab.