To schedule a script to run automatically on a specific device, or on all of your customers' devices, you must first create or upload a script. Afterwards, you can set up your scheduled automation by creating an IT Automation Profile.
To set up an IT automation profile:
1. Navigate to Admin > Patch Management and IT Automation.
The Patch Management and IT Automation screen appears.
2. Click Add Profile.
The Add Profile screen appears.
3. Enter a name for the profile, and click Apply. The new profile is added.
The Edit Automation Profile screen appears. Here's where you'll set up your automation.
4. In the Script category, click Select, to select a script.
The Select Scrip screen appears.
5. Click Select, next to the script you wish to select.
The script is added to the profile.
6. Set the schedule:
- Click either the weekly or monthly tab.
- Click the icon, and select the desired day/time/date.
- Click Apply.
7. Click Save.
The IT automation profile has been created.
8. The last step is to assign the new IT automation profile to a customer or agent(s). Once this is done, the script will run on your customer devices as specified by the automation profile.