Atera gives you the tools to remotely monitor your customer networks in real-time, ensuring devices stay healthy and customers stay happy—all without you breaking a sweat! Alerts allow you to stay on top of potential problems and handle them before your customers are even aware.
All your alerts appear on one pane-of-glass, the Atera Dashboard (and can also be viewed on the Alerts page and within a customer). This article will show you how to customize your alert settings.
Customize Alert Settings
Set up emails to receive alerts, automate ticket creation based on alert severity, and enable sound alerts for all incoming alerts. You can customize your alert settings either from Admin > Alerts or at the customer level within the customer page.
To customize alert settings from Admin:
1. From Admin (on the sidebar), click Alerts.
The Alerts settings page appears.
2. Customize your alert settings
To customize alert settings from within a customer's page:
1. From Customers (on the sidebar), select your customer.
The Customer page appears.
2. Navigate to the Alerts tab and click the Alert Settings icon.
The Alert Settings window appears.
You can customize your settings to:
- Receive alerts via email
- Automatically create support tickets from alerts (or create support tickets manually)
- Set sound alerts
Need some quiet alone time? See how to snooze alerts