The first step to using Atera is logging in. This article discusses logging in, the password reset process, and failed log in attempts.
You can log into Atera from www.atera.com. All that is required is your email address and password.
Password reset process
Forgetting a password is very common and easy to fix. If you forget your password:
1. Click Forgot password? on the login page.
2. Enter your email, and click Reset password. An email, with a Reset Code, will be sent to you.
3. Fill in the form:
- Copy and paste the Reset Code from the email to the form.
- Enter a new password and re-type the password.
- Click Reset & log in. You are now logged in.
Note: For security reasons, you can reset your password only once in an hour.
Failed log in attempts
For security reasons, the maximum number of log in attempts is 5. After 5 attempts have been reached, the system will direct you to try again later. You will be able to log in again after 15 minutes.