The Customers page displays a list of all your customers, the devices associated with them, and their contacts. You can also search and connect to devices, view their software inventory, and more.
Note: For your convenience, we've cropped many of the images below to make things a little cozier while still displaying the proper functionality of the mobile app.
Add a customer
1. From Customers, click the plus icon.
The New customer page appears.
2. Enter the customer details:
- Customer name: Enter the customer name.
- Rank: Select Gold, Silver, Blocked, or None (default is None)
- Domain: Enter the domain.
- Phone: Enter the phone number.
- Fax: Enter the fax number.
- Address: Enter the address.
- City: Enter the name of the city.
- Country: Select the country.
- State: Select the state (if applicable).
- Zip Code: Enter the zip code.
3. Click Create.
The customer is created and appears on the Customers page.
The Customer page
The Customer page has the following tabs:
- General: See your customer's address and phone number.
- Devices: Add and access your end-user devices. Learn more
- Tickets: Add and access your customer's tickets. Learn more
- Contacts: Add and access your customer's contacts.
- Passwords: See your customer's passwords.
Call or email a contact
To call or email a contact:
1. From Customers, select the customer.
2. Tap the Contacts tab.
3. Select a contact.
4. Tap the mobile phone/phone/email icon.