The Timesheet report displays metrics on time allocated to customer tickets, and related billing information, such as:
- Summary Information (for the selected time period): Tickets, Time Entries, Hours Worked, and Total Amount.
- Ticket Information: Ticket ID, Customer Name, Contact Name (the contact who originally opened the ticket), Contract Name, Technician Name, Title, Resolved Date, Resolved, Billable, Invoiced, Taxable, Rate, Hours, and Amount.
To generate a report:
1. From Reports, on the left-hand panel, click Timesheet
The Report page appears.
2. Fill out the Timesheet Report.
- Filter By: You can filter by Ticket Resolved Date or Time Entry Date.
- Time Period: Choose your time period from the options provided or set your own custom range. Then click Apply.
Note: Last 60 Days refers to the previous 60 days while the Last Two Months refers to the previous two calendar months. For example, if you select Last 60 Days on June 15th, the period will be April 17 - June 15. If you select Last Two Months on June 15th, the period will be April 1 - May 31.
- Technician Name(s): Select the technician(s) you wish to include.
- Customer Name(s): Select the customer(s) you wish to include.
- Contract Name(s): Select the contract(s) you wish to include.
- Include Amounts: Check box to display the ticket rates and amounts.
- Include All Tickets: Check box to display every ticket in the selected time period.
- Ticket Rounding: Check box to round ticket times to the nearest decimal (displays and calculates ticket rounding based on the setting from Admin > Settings > Tickets > Ticket Rounding).
- Include Ticket Custom Field(s): If you have custom fields, select them from the dropdown list.
3. Click Generate. The Timesheet report appears.
4. Click Export in the top-right corner of the page to export it to Excel or PDF.