With ticket rounding, you can round up the total time worked on tickets in increments of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or an hour. For more information on configuring your ticketing system, see Ticket Settings
- A ticket's total work time is rounded per rate (as determined by your SLA). Learn more
- Ticket rounding is not registered while working on a ticket. To view ticket work time after rounding has been applied, access your invoice batch or view your time entries on the timesheet
- Ticket rounding also applies to Block Hour contracts and will be reflected in your Block Contract Balance reports. Learn more
Ticket Rounding Settings
To access the Ticket Rounding Settings:
1. From Admin (on the sidebar), click Settings.
The Settings page appears.
2. Click the Tickets tab and navigate to Ticket Rounding.
Select Quarter Hour, Half Hour, or Hour from the drop-down menu. If you don't want ticket rounding applied, select None (the default selection).
Note: Ticket rounding rounds up the total time worked on a ticket, per rate.
Quarter Hour: Round the total time worked on a ticket by 15-minute increments. For example, a total time of 33 minutes will be rounded up to 45 minutes.
- Half Hour: Round the total time worked on a ticket by 30-minute increments. For example, a total time of 4 hours and 31 minutes per rate will be rounded up to 5 hours.
Hour: Round the total time worked on a ticket by 1-hour increments.
Note: This will round any time beyond a specific hour up to the next. For example, an entry of 15 minutes will be rounded up to 60.