- WebRoot integration
- SplashTop integration
- Extend event viewer logs alerts (e.g. Windows Backup monitoring)
- Add option to disable tickets time counter
- Add last boot time to agent page
- Modify the tickets number sequence
- Notify technician when a customer responds to their ticket (New Automation process)
- Move Devices in bulk between Companies & Folders
- Add patch install date to patch management window in Agent-->Manage
- Optimize dashboard maps request
- Billing export not using correct contract name
- Adding new calendar used (nothing selected) prevents adding a calendar in the future.
- The office version is not displayed
- The customer survey logo is not displayed
- The map view drifts to the East.
- Disappearing image (billing batch) with resizing the screen
- Closed ticket does not follow time zone rule
- White labeling logo is not displayed correctly
- Map defaults in Random places
- Add a confirmation message before deleting a contract with active tickets
- Not allow the creation of the customer although the required parameter is complete.
- Can’t select the contract type when creating ticket from Online Backup.
- Project type contract should always be available in billing batch (on-demand)
- A bank with “End of duration” period is duplicating his period usage.
- When trying to delete the second attachment from customer – it'll delete but will still remain on the list.
- Getting started Not centered.
- Videos don't work in getting started.
- Timesheet summary and billing batch worktime does not match
- Tickets out of sequence.
- Several places in the system where time should be displayed in UTC format and it's displayed in local browser format
- List of invoices sorted by Invoice ID and not the date
- 'Resolution' status should be changed to 'Resolved'
- Logout commands on servers (from manage) not taking effect
- No GUI response when trying to assign IT-Automation profile to 155 devices
- Systeminfo command not working
- Change the content of an error message (not agents)
- Report (Auditor) shows status (antivirus) disable when actually running
- Threshold item category “service state”, alert type change to blank.
- Auditor wrong patches status indication
- Office 2016/Office 365 not recognized
- Add indication when threshold profile saved
- Remove the N/A in AV status on server machines
- Monitoring Server is without Alert Type
- Client controller's intervals unclosed
- Error when trying to move an agent to another customer (empty threshold profile in target customer)
- When a user login with Token to his account, he is unable to download an agent
- ITAutomation 'See Relations' dialog displays incorrect names
- Auditor report. Incorrect display threshold of stations (win 8, 10)
- CPU And MEM display 0 activity.
- The process (add script) doesn't finish when trying to add exe file
- HTTPS device. An indication of the URL is not available which leads to a pattern not found.
- Agent information NA
- Agents slow show up in dashboard
- It automation profile appears twice in the agent.
- Missing logo in Online Backup reports.
- Time difference Online Backup.
- Logo old at the bottom of the notice.
3rd party integration
- In API documents, the JSON example displays an array object while the API request support single entity object
- QuickBooks line items are all "MSP Monthly Retainer"
- XERO .csv export does not contain invoice number
- QuickBooks export failed when QB account support tax
- when you are creating a batch of 3 customers (XERO), the invoice doesn't include all 3
Still have a question? Contact us