Welcome to Atera's Release Notes, where you'll find all the latest and greatest features and new additions to our platform, organized by the months in which they were released.
For essential information, look for the light bulb in the menu bar — it's your gateway to instant knowledge, updates, and more!
Cynet integration: Revolutionize your cybersecurity with the all-in-one Cynet 360 Protection platform. Defend against sophisticated cyber threats with advanced endpoint and network security, proactive threat detection, and in-depth analytics. Plus, gain the support of Cynet's 24/7 CyOps team of expert analysts for unrivaled threat response. Learn more
Sites page upgrade: The Sites page has gotten a major revamp, providing an array of new and improved features!
Alongside familiar tabs, check out what's new and improved:
- Overview: Get quick access to essential contact details and operational parameters.
- Devices: Seamlessly add devices and manage folders with the new 'Action' button. Learn more
- Alerts: A disturbance in the Force? Easily pilot alert settings for sites and folders. Learn more
- Work from Home: Enabling remote access just got a whole lot easier! Learn more
Note: The upgraded Sites page is available to IT Department users.
Ticket forms: Introducing tailor-made ticket forms! Cut through the clutter with customized templates containing fields for various issues, streamlining your process and enhancing workflow efficiency. Learn more
Note: Ticket forms are available on the new Ticket page.
Ticket page updates:
- Spam: Mark it spam, Sam-I-Am, on the new Ticket page, you can. See it there and clear the jam, mark or unmark, yes you can! Learn more
- (get your) Satisfaction: No need to fire your imagination — the new Ticket page now includes your end-user satisfaction. Learn more
Devices page updates:
- New UI: The new UI is now the default page across the galaxy. Learn more
- Advanced filters: You can now filter devices based on compliance status, to see if your devices are up to date. Learn more
- Search bar: You can now search for devices by Department. Learn more
Branded Helpdesk email: Authentication tokens for Helpdesk Agents are now sent from your own DKIM/SMTP configuration, ensuring a familiar point of origin for your emails. Learn more
Recent Processes Report: We've upgraded the report to provide better, more detailed error insights when installing software on your macOS devices.
Need more from before? See Release Notes: 2023
Not far back enough? See 'em all here
Fixes and patches
In space no one can hear bugs scream. Check out our Fixes and patches